In terms of flavour and use, sambal tumis sometimes referred to as fried sambal, is one of the most adaptable foods. Including garlic and onion plus a lot of oil while cooking makes it more Lemak, or rich. Unlike sambal belacan, which must be stored in the refrigerator, it can be made and maintained for months at room temperature.
Various Ways to Use Sambal Tumis Sauce in Asian Food
1. Festivals are great places to meet new people in the fast-paced world we live in today. The tendency of holiday seasons to bring together family and friends based on diverse social and cultural values is well recognized. Additionally, everyone is aware of the importance of eating throughout the holiday season. Sambal Sotong, Sambal Udang, and other dishes are made to showcase the cultural ideals of many countries.
2. At AsianMeals, we put everything we have into making the lives of chefs more straightforward. Each of our goods gives an exceptional flavour, something we are really proud of. We know that creating sauces and costumes from scratch takes a lot of time for specialists.
3. We provide only the freshest food, and to meet your specific requirements, we prepare delectable sauces such as sambal tumis sauce, stir fry sauce, black pepper sauce, etc. You may experiment with the recipes for your favourite dishes, including many more like the Sambal Tumis Sauce recipe.
Fantastic Asian Recipes using Sambal Tumis Sauce
Recipe 1. Mee Siam With AsianMeals Sambal Tumis Sauce (Spicy Fried Vermicelli)
- 120gm (4.2oz) of Asian Meals Sambal Tumis sauce
- 300gm rice noodles, pre-blanched
- 40gm prawns, cleaned and deveined
- 40gm chicken meat, sliced
- 30gm bean sprouts
- 1 medium red chili, cut into strips
Garnishing: fried shallots and strips of plain omelette
- Preheat the wok and add in Asian Meals Sambal Tumis sauce.
- At high heat, add chicken and prawns and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add in rice noodles and vegetables, stir fry for a further 3 minutes, and garnish to serve.
Chef Tips: Rice noodles can be replaced with pasta, best with angel hair pasta.
Use AsianMeals Sambal Tumis Sauce to Prepare Delicious Food
Our consumers keep coming back to AsianMeals because we offer a massive selection of goods without sacrificing quality. Discover and purchase amazing sauces and ready-made pastes for your cooking by exploring our selection right now. Enjoy your meal!