Are you a person who is tired of eating cup noodles and wants to taste authentic Malaysian cuisines such as Sambal Udang, Rendang Chicken, Stir Fry Black Pepper Udon Noodle, but is too lazy to cook and doesn’t enjoy the hassle that goes behind its preparation? AsianMeals is here to save you.
But why choose AsianMeals? We have a wide variety of sauces and readymade pastes which makes your food even more delicious. AsianMeals Sambal Tumis Sauce is one of our best-selling cooking ingredients in Malaysia which is used for making many scrumptious delicacies. Now you must be feeling curious to know about some of the recipes that can be made with it.
Brilliant Recipes That Can Be Made With AsianMeals Sauces & Pastes
Remember Sambal Udang (Prawns), Rendang Chicken, and Stir Fry Black Pepper Udon Noodles we mentioned earlier? Here are the recipes for them.
1. Sambal Chicken With AsianMeals Sambal Tumis Sauce
- 120gm (4.2oz) of AsianMeals Sambal Tumis sauce
- 50gm onions, sliced
- 400gm whole chicken thigh, cut into serving sizes, lightly marinate with salt, and pan-fried in a little oil until brown
- Coriander leaf for garnishing
- Preheat wok and add AsianMeals Sambal Tumis sauce, add in onions and stir fry until soften.
- At high heat add chicken and stir fry to mix well for 3 minutes until tender.
- Garnish with coriander to serve.
Chef tips: Chicken can be replaced with other meat, seafood, or just vegetables.
2. Rendang Chicken With AsianMeals Rendang Curry Paste
- AsianMeals Rendang Curry Paste
- Half Chicken
- 300ml Santan
- 3 pcs of potatoes
- Heat 2 packets of the AsianMeals Rendang Curry paste and add the chicken to combine well with the paste.
- Add the Santan, cover, and simmer on medium heat.
- Stir well until the chicken is tender and the liquid has thickened to serve.
3. Stir Fry Black Pepper Udon Noodle With AsianMeals Black Pepper Sauce
- 4 batch(800gm) Udon Noodle
- 200g Chicken breast, sliced then season with 1tbsp sake and 1tbsp light
- A handful of fresh Black fungus
- 200g prawns, season with 1tbsp sake & 1tbsp light soy
- 1 Capsicum, sliced 2 cups Choy Sum
- Heat a pot with water, and bring to a boil. Blanch udon noodle for a minute or two. Drain off the water and set it aside.
- Add in chicken slices, prawns, and AsianMeals Black pepper sauce, and stir until color changes.
- Add in blanched udon noodles, followed by prepared vegetable, and sauce mixture.
- Stir to combine, and bring to a boil.
- Stir until the udon is tender and the sauce has been absorbed by the udon.
- Serve and garnish with chopped spring onion.
Cook Fast & Easily With AsianMeals Sauces & Pastes Every Time
We really hope this article saves you comfortably when you feel lazy to cook but want food that tastes just like a restaurant-made food item.
AsianMeals provides a wide range of products without compromising on quality which makes our customers always want more. Explore our range now to discover and buy fantastic kitchen companion sauces and readymade pastes for your kitchen. Happy cooking!