Stir fry is a delicious and customizable option for making damn good tasty dishes. Make stir fry dishes your ultimate weekend dinner, especially so when you are out of options and do not want to spend on food. A step or two can take your dish a notch above regular dishes. Whether you like rice noodle soup bowls or are a fan of stir fry vegetables, AsianMeals® Stir Fry Sauce helps you create great meals.
Here are 5 tips that can help you be the boss in the kitchen for stir fry dishes.
- Prepare Your Carb Before Cooking The Main Dish: If you have rice & noodles in your mind for your stir fry dish, prepare them in advance. For instance, while preparing Chinese fried rice, it is always good to prepare the rice the night before. This enables you to add that glossy, fluffy bed of goodness to your stir fry dish.
- Do The Prep Work: Prep work does save you a lot of time, helps in organizing things. Always prep the ingredients & the workspace. Stir fry dishes are known for getting cooked early. You would not want your protein or veggies to get overcooked while searching for some sauce or the knife!
- Marinate The Meat: Have you ever wondered why the protein in stir fry dishes tastes juicy when you get takeout? It is because the meat is velveted. It is a super easy technique to make your protein juicy. Just marinate the meat with cornstarch, oil & seasoning. Leave your protein for some time before incorporating it into your dish & wait for the magic. You will explore unbeatable taste doing that.
- Taste Says It All: Adding shallots, ginger & garlic accentuates the dish. Also, the aroma that comes out of the dish is unmatched. Dishes like Chinese Fried Rice use shallots that intensifies the flavour profile.
- Oil Is Important– While cooking regular dishes, you might prefer olive oil or virgin oil. Try to avoid them for stir fry dishes. They have lower smoke points. Instead, you can use grapeseed oil, avocado oil, or even canola.
With these tips, you are ready to go. Prepare dishes that will make cooking your favorite activity.
There is nothing better than preparing Chinese Fried Rice/Yong Chow Fried Rice at home. It requires minimum effort & less time when you use AsianMeals® Stir Fry Sauce. Let us look at the recipe.
- 120 gms AsianMeals® Stir Fry Sauce
- 60 gms chicken meat (in cubes)
- 60 gms prawns (deshelled, peeled & deveined)
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 70 gms mixed (peas, corns & carrots)
- 120 gms white rice
- 1 whole egg
- Put 120 gms AsianMeals® Stir Fry Sauce in a wok. Add the chicken & the prawns.
- Quickly stir fry on high heat. Add the onion.
- Add the mixture of peas, corns & carrots
- Mix them well. Cover the wok.
- After a couple of minutes, add the rice. Stir fry
- Add the egg, quickly beat it. Keep stir-frying.
- Ready to be served.
AsianMeals® Stir Fry Sauce is a versatile sauce that can accentuate the flavour of any dish. Instant noodles in Malaysia are tasty dishes that are popular not only in the country but outside too.