Black pepper has always been one of the most widely used seasonings in Asian cuisine. It is a flavorful seasoning that works well in almost any recipe. Numerous health advantages of black pepper exist. For this reason, AsianMeals has provided you with the incredibly adaptable sos lada hitam, which can be used to create various delicious dishes.
Sos Lada Hitam is an excellent antioxidant because it battles the free radicals that your body produces due to unhealthy eating, smoking, pollution, and other factors. It is therefore commonly applied when a person becomes ill.
Black pepper and sos lada hitam should also be a part of your diet because they improve digestion and stomach function, which helps to avoid diarrhoea.
Our sos lada hitam is used in some delicious dishes on AsianMeals, including the top Malaysian Kari Daging recipe available online. Here are a few home-cooking ideas for delectable meals.
1. Black Pepper Surimi With AsianMeals Sos Lada Hitam
- 120gm (4.2oz) of Asian Meals Sos Lada Hitam
- 240gm surimi sticks or crab sticks
- 50gm green capsicum, cut into strips
- 50gm red capsicum, cut into strips
- 30gm onion, sliced
- Preheat the wok and add in Asian Meals sos lada hitam.
- Add in surimi sticks and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables to high heat, stir fry for a further 2 minutes and serve.
Chef tips: Asian Meals Sos Lada Hitam can stir-fry beef, chicken, or seafood.
2. Black Pepper Udon With AsianMeals Sos Lada Hitam
- 120gm (4.2oz) of Asian Meals sos lada hitam
- 200gm udon noodles
- 50gm prawns, deshelled
- 50gm boneless chicken meat, sliced
- 30gm red capsicum, cut into strips
- 30gm green capsicum, cut into strips
- 30gm French beans, cut into slices
- Preheat wok then add in Asian Meals sos lada hitam.
- Add chicken and prawns, and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium, add vegetables, mix well, and cover for 2 minutes.
- Add noodles, stir fry for a further 2 minutes and serve.
Chef tips: Other ingredients like prawns, squid, and onions may also be added to this noodle dish.
Add Flavor To Your Meals With AsianMeals Sos Lada Hitam
We hope you’ve liked reading about black peppers and their health advantages and will start incorporating them into your cooking more frequently. Additionally, you can add our exquisite sos lada hitam to various Malaysian recipes, including Kari daging, stir-fried prawns, and more.