1. What makes AsianMeals® so special?
All AsianMeals® products are made from only the finest, all natural ingredients. We go to great lengths to ensure they are free of added MSG, preservatives, artificial coloring, and flavoring, as well as 3-MCPD and GMO elements.
What’s more, we follow the original Asian recipes that are true to tradition, so what you get is completely authentic. Each product is specially made to be simple and convenient to use, allowing anyone to get creative with Asian food.
All our products also meet stringent international food safety and quality standards, such as HACCP, and are also Halal certified for Muslim consumption.
2. What does the AsianMeals® range offer?
We have an extremely wide range. In fact, our factory currently manufactures over 200 different varieties of sauces –simmer sauces, stir-fries, marinades, dips, salad dressings, soups, condiments, you name it!
For just a taste of what we offer, go to the official Carefood website
3. How easy is it to use AsianMeals® products?
Extremely easy! All it takes is one or two cooking steps. Many of our products can be eaten straight from the pack, no heating required! Some of these are Sambal Tumis, Hoi Sin Sauce, Black Pepper Sauce, BBQ Sauce and XO Sauce.
Other stir-fry sauces need only 1 simple cooking step – just stir-fry the sauce with the meat, vegetable or seafood of your choice!
4. As a modern homemaker, how would AsianMeals® benefit me?
We can think of 15 benefits!
5. For commercial cooking, how would AsianMeals® benefit me?
- 1. Keeps your shopping list short and sweet. That means no stocking up on ingredients, such as onions, garlic or ginger.
- 2. Your kitchen will be spick and span, as our products can be stored at room temperature for up to 2 years.
- 3. A little goes a long way. One pack of AsianMeals® sauce can cook up to 4 or 5 servings.
- 4. Cooking is quick and easy. Each sauce is already made from a complete recipe of wholesome and natural ingredients, so put away those recipe books!
- 5. Cuts short preparation time. The days of peeling onions and grinding chilies are over. All ingredients have already been blended together, so all you have to do is add the meat, seafood or vegetables and cook.
- 6. Cook to suit your taste. Although our sauces are complete, you can add sugar, chili, salt or soy sauce to our products according to your preference. Our sauces can even be mixed together to create different dishes!
- 7. Great taste guaranteed. It’s almost impossible to go wrong when cooking with AsianMeals® products. As long as the meat, seafood or vegetables are cooked, your dish should taste very good.
- 8. It’s hassle-free. There is no need to get stuck in traffic or crowded stores to hunt for all the right ingredients.
- 9. Unexpected guests? No problem! Whip up an extra dish or two in no time.
- 10. Great for travels. Take AsianMeals® along on road trips, overseas travels and camping trips for convenient cooking. Many of our products now come in flexible packaging that is lightweight and safe from breakage.
- 11. Anyone can cook! Whether you’re a newbie or a pro, AsianMeals® is your secret ingredient for cooking success.
- 12. Make exotic dishes easily. Cooking an authentic Malaysian curry can be as easy as ABC …. Just mix and simmer!
- 13. Value for money., AsianMeals® products are made from wholesome and fresh ingredients, following a complete recipe. You don’t need any additional ingredients.
- 14. Good ol’ home cooking. The quality of the dishes you’ll come up with is just as good as Mom’s cooking.
- 15. No fear of contamination. AsianMeals® products are prepared to the highest quality and safety standards.
We can offer you 12 benefits!
6. Instead of following your recipes, can I come up with my own?
- 1. Consistent quality.
- 2. Consistent taste and texture of cooked dishes.
- 3. Convenient, simple and flexible preparation.
- 4. Eliminates inventory control of spice.
- 5. Cost savings on raw material deterioration, pilferage, handling, space and upkeep.
- 6. Reduces wastage of leftovers, spoilage of dishes prepared.
- 7. Reduces labor cost and problems.
- 8. Optimizes freshness of dishes.
- 9. Quick preparation with minimum supervision. Follow set standard operation procedures (S.O.P).
- 10. Economic advantage in terms of products, labor and inventory costs.
- 11. More specific costing of menu items.
- 12. Minimum, simple training required for cooks.
Of course you can! There are so many ways of using our products that we can’t even count the number of recipes that can be churned out by creative individuals like you.
For instance, from our meat curry paste, you can cook a Chinese curry, Malay curry, Indian curry, or even use it as a marinade for fried chicken! With AsianMeals®, you can be a creative as you like.
7. What is the average shelf life of AsianMeals® products? Once opened, how long can they be kept?
Our products have a shelf life of up to 2 years. Once opened, they must be refrigerated and can be kept for more than 3 months, if used properly (ie. Using clean and dry utensils, keeping them airtight at a cold temperature, separated from meats, etc).
8. Where can I buy AsianMeals®?
AsianMeals® will be available for purchase online in the near future. For retailers, distributors and commercial uses, contact Care Food Industries Sdn Bhd for more info at the address below:
Care Food Industries Sdn Bhd
No. 6, Jalan Temaga SD 5/2
Bandar Sri Damansara
52200 Kuala Lumpur
9. If AsianMeals® isn’t available in my country, can I purchase online?
We‘re currently looking for worldwide distribution. So hopefully in the near future it will be near your home, in your country. Unfortunately, it is very costly to send small orders.
However, if you are willing to pay for the shipping cost and you really want to purchase our products, do email us at email@example.com
and we can work out a suitable minimum quantity and pricing plan for you. For bigger businesses with bulk orders, we always offer our best prices. Kindly email us for more info.
10. Where can I get more into on AsianMeals® or other services that you offer?
Visit our corporate website at www.carefood.com
or contact us at the address below: We’ll be more than pleased to help.
Care Food Industries Sdn Bhd (113590-A)
No. 6, Jalan Tembaga SD 5/2
Bandar Sri Damansara
52200 Kuala Lumpur